snow

Sunday, 11 November 2012

iPhone Crazy ... or Not?

The Evolution of the iPhone
    Over the years, Apple products have been very popular and known throughout the world. The main reason why it is popular is because of the new features it gives every year. I'm the type of person who is fascinated by how the technology works and how amazing it is. So it's pretty obvious that I am also the type that wants/needs the newest product. I have an Apple product, although they start to release news ones that seem to be 100x better as the one I have now, who wouldn't want to have it? The only thing that's stopping me is the money since these new electronics cost loads. If someone says they don't want to have the new version, I just think they're just lying. The translation to that would be: "I don't want to spend money on that, even though it's better than the one I have now." All these gadgets aren't just for entertainment, but also for your work. With the new soft wares and new updates, each one can actually help you in your daily life. You got to admit though, electronics makes our life 10x easier.

Holograms 5-10 years from now?
   Knowing that there is a bank full of new Apple products excites me. We honestly could never expect anything, it is all a surprise. I bet 30 years ago no one would ever thought touch screens would ever happen. So who knows what the inside of the bank holds. Maybe it's the same thing, but just a bit wider and thinner OR will there be holograms in which you won't even need to touch your phone or even better, you can use your phone to teleport anywhere. (That might sound crazy now but wait 20 or 30 years)  It is honestly so amazing how technology evolved through out the years. Before we know it there will be flying cars and robots as our servants. I am so excited to see what the future would be, and hopefully it would be good.

1 comment:

  1. Same! I'm excited to see how Apple devices improve over time, and how much more they can make our lives easier (holograms would be cool, too).

    ReplyDelete